03 Feb Tech in 3 minutes: Multicloud vs Single Provider Cloud Environment
Should you go for multicloud or stick to single provider with your cloud environment? When is the multicloud best option? What are the downsides?
In this video, Paavo Pauklin interviews Maciej Rostanski, a top cloud expert, on Multicloud vs single cloud provider and what executives need to know.
- What is multicloud?
- Why use multiple cloud providers at the same time?
- Is multicloud a good or bad idea?
- What are the downsides of using multiple cloud providers?
- What about migration? Is good migration planning an insurance against vendor risks when using a single provider?
- Conclusion? So what is the expert’s opinion? Multicloud or single provider?
Watch the episode on YouTube and remember to like & subscribe.
If you have any further questions or need help, contact Paavo.Pauklin@netcorp.ee.