Kubernetes makes deployment easier, but with all the tools, once you get a bit deeper, like running a Kubernetes cluster, you easily end up with a new set of problems. So what are the common problems you are likely to encounter and the best tips for avoiding them?
In this video, Paavo Pauklin interviews Maciej Rostanski, a top cloud expert, on problems when running a Kubernetes cluster and what executives need to know about it.
- What are the common problem and challenges running a Kubernetes cluster?
- How easy or difficult it is to manage your cluster?
- How much experience do you need to have in your team?
- Are the tools well integrated and easy, or not?
- What about the data plane?
- Should you use managed services or do it yourself?
Watch the episode on YouTube and remember to like & subscribe.
If you have any further questions or need help, contact Paavo.Pauklin@netcorp.ee.